Tuesday, August 24, 2010

With all the atheistic ranting over a supreme being, why are they themselves trying to be omnipotent?

Huh? Because I don't think there's a supreme being, it means I want to be one?





HarrietWith all the atheistic ranting over a supreme being, why are they themselves trying to be omnipotent?
What evidence are you basing this claim off of? This is not a real question because you have generalized ALL atheists as hateful and you have also generalized them as ALL wanting to become a ';G-d';, even though they don't believe in one.I have never heard of any examples in where an atheist wants to become a ';G-d';, in which ever way that might be interpreted. Many atheists just want to coexist with the many religions of the world and are not evil or immoral.With all the atheistic ranting over a supreme being, why are they themselves trying to be omnipotent?
I've yet to encounter an atheist who wanted to be omnipotent.





failed argument. sorry.





You give the impression that you are so deep in rhetoricland that you have lost the ability to interact with those who do not buy your (false) assumptions. Come up for air sometime. Clear your head.
How are atheists trying to be omnipotent? You offer no proof for your ignorant generalization. Atheists are still a minority, so obviously they aren't omnipotent.
What do you mean trying to be omnipotent? if I wanted to be omnipotent I could
I already AM omnipotent.





Puny earthling.
I don't aspire to be omnipotent.





I've barely made it to the point of being omnivorous.
Who said I was trying to be omnipotent? And who said I was ranting over a supreme being?
Does this question have any meaning whatsoever?
Omniscent would be a better word.
Who said we were? *looks around* I don't see any omnipotent beings around here.
Omnipotence isn't even a logical concept, so how could I want to be it?
Hell, I'll settle for merely not being impotent.
wtf?
Where's the source?
Who said we are?
I'm not...





source? or did you pull from your *** like always?

No comments:

Post a Comment