Sunday, August 22, 2010

How comes no one answers my questions in awesome little rants that dont really mean anything?

they entertain me :(


poll: do you like fishsticks?How comes no one answers my questions in awesome little rants that dont really mean anything?
No I don't like fishsticks. Are you serious? What the hell do you think I am a gay fish? And whats so bad about being gay or a fish? A fish doesn't chose to be a fish... I didn't chose to be called a gay fish. Even though you didn't call me a gay fish. That's beside the point. You know how many hours a day I go to work? 0 , I DON'T HAVE A JOB!How comes no one answers my questions in awesome little rants that dont really mean anything?
Yes, I do.
no i hate fishsticks they're probably not even made of fish-who knows what fish parts are in those things-probably like hot dogs where they use all the stuff they were going to throw away-i mean seriously what kind of fish are ';stick fish'; have you ever really seen one???and who came up with that name in the first place? they don't look like fish they look like frozen dog turds rolled in breadcrumbs....





lol good enough for u? :)
I get confused by those rants because I never know if they're serious or just trying to be funny.





Ha! No, I'm not a gay fish, so I don't like fishsticks. (Hilarious episode, though, especially at the end!)
because nobody cares for answering with little rants that mean nothing, because they mean nothing, meaning that they mean nothing, therefore... THEY MEAN NOTHING. And you're a gay fish.
hm. i guess they're ok.





i'd very much rather eat a pocky stick though. 8-D
You have the fuc*ing nerve to ask me that. YOU SUCK AND





UGH, IT'S TOO TIRING. THAT'S WHY.
Because we don't want violations?





And sorry, I don't. I'm not Kanye West
Lol I dunno. Depends on the fishsticks.
you are a donkey;) and I love fish sticks!!!
I just got back from watching funny people.








poll: Hell no.
Yeah
lol a little with tartar sauce
lol NO
NO I DON'T
wow. and no
all these questions are going over my head idgi
cuz we don't feel like reading them





they are alright

No comments:

Post a Comment