Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How could OBAMA LISTEN TO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20 YEARS, AND CLAIM HE NEVER HEARD ANY RACIAL OR ANTI-AMERICAN RANTS?

even worse, how could the obama take their little girls to the hate





whitey church!How could OBAMA LISTEN TO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20 YEARS, AND CLAIM HE NEVER HEARD ANY RACIAL OR ANTI-AMERICAN RANTS?
I have heard the supposed worst of Wright and have never heard any racist rants. It is angry rhetoric, yes, but not racist and not anti-American, since criticizing our government is never anti-American, it is our duty as citizens of a democracy.





Whatever, you never hear that kind of angry tone from Obama, so what the heck does it matter.How could OBAMA LISTEN TO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20 YEARS, AND CLAIM HE NEVER HEARD ANY RACIAL OR ANTI-AMERICAN RANTS?
My question is why you care.





Look... my mother always had a prejudice against the Native Americans. You wouldn't believe the things she said sometimes. And it bothered me alot. It bothers me more now that my husband's great great grandmother is Cherokee, and for that reason my mother never knew that part of his ancestry.





However... I'm not my mother and I couldn't control anything that came out of my mothers mouth. SHE was herself and I'm not her boss.





I tried when I was young to shut her up but, as I got older, I just gave up because it was obviously never going to change and it wasn't worth the continual arguments.





So tell me... how idioticly stupid does it seem to you if someone else judged ME by something idiotic that came out of MY MOTHERS mouth?





Very dumb, don't you think?





Its the same thing with Obama and Wright. Obama can't control WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAYS.





So this idiotic argument that something is wrong with him BECAUSE OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID needs to stop.
';20 YEARS, 20 YEARS, 20 YEARS,20 YEARS!';





Boring. You guys need a new talking point, not that there was ever much substance to that one to begin with. If you want to bang your head against the wall over this then go ahead. However if Obama wins, and it's looking more and more likely that he will, then you will be banding your head for at least 4 years.
Simple, he didn't say anything racist or Anti-American.





Harsh truths? Maybe





Critical of the government? Who isn't?





Sorry, the Rev. Wright issue is dead and buried, any attempts to resurrect it only shows desperation on your part.
You know Jack,your right.I know he is trying to decieve us,so my vote goes to the man that sacraficed for his country,Mr.John McCain and Ms.Sarah Palin.These people will make a stand for what is right and we need that.
Old, old issue.


I'm surprised the so-called ';liberal'; media hasn't brought up McCain's involvement in the US Council for World Freedom, a fascist group that funded death-wing squads in totalitarian regimes.
You're bringing up Rev. Wright again? Can I say desperate? You're pathetic.
WELL..I HELLAH DISAGREE WIT LYDIA...FURST OF AWW. Y YOOH HATIN ON OBAMA...ND SECOND IM HIS DAUGHTER...WAT YOOH GOTS TO SAY NOW...NIGGIE COMMENT MEE BAQ...YOOH WAIT...
I know you are right and I wonder why so many peeps don't *get this* about BO and his judgement. I gotta feel he was there for 20+ years because he believed JWright.
Simple. He's a politician, therefore, he lies.
FACT. everything that Rev, Wright said was true. just look at the invasion of Iraq
I wasn't there, so I don't personally know.
He was hiding in church with SHENEEQUA making babies.






cause most people zone out in church and don't know what's bein said. duh.
Rev. Wright isn't that racist. He's no more racist than Bill O'Riley.
He was sleeping.Or deaf.
I guess if I was deaf, dumb, and stupid I would not have heard any racial or anti-american rants either
simple-He is a liar
take off the caps I wil try and answer your question when it does not hurt my eyes
  • highlight
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment