Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is your opinions, rants and raves on that Duggar show?

I have said many things before about them but I have to say that at least they are kept together. Whether we agree that they have too many, it is actually not up to me to criticize. After seen that crazy octo mom from California, I have to praise this family for at least staying together and working as a unit above all. I don't know how they do it with so many kids, laundry etc. Duggars may have something on us.What is your opinions, rants and raves on that Duggar show?
my opinion is that the mom pawns the little children off on the older girls they also have too cook and clean and do laundry while she sits on her butt and just tells them what to do she needs to step up be a mom to all them kids that she and her husband wantedWhat is your opinions, rants and raves on that Duggar show?
I've never watch a whole episode, but the odd bits i've seen. The mom comes across, as being a little on the uneducated side. Also a little on the fake side and 2 goody goody..........
i personly love the duggars (espsily cousin amy my sisters and i call her crazy amy) but i do agree that the mom could help raise the younger kids a little bit more
I think they need to stop having kids. Not to crazy about some names. but they are pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment