Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why was Glenn Beck ranting and crying yesterday, was he off his meds or were there some other factors?

Rush Limbaugh left him for another man.Why was Glenn Beck ranting and crying yesterday, was he off his meds or were there some other factors?
Because he cares about this country %26amp; if you did too, you would really really get educated about what is going on.





The Wall Street money masters are going to destruct this world. The Federal Reserve is a corrupt institution and is not even a part of the federal government...the bank cartels have masterminded and created the economic crisis. I've come to realize (from this movie) that Obama is not the bad guy, he is simply the puppet and there are larger, bigger forces behind him..





Read about it, educate yourselves. Don't even dismiss it, it's not worth it.Why was Glenn Beck ranting and crying yesterday, was he off his meds or were there some other factors?
This is a serious answer, I am a disabled vet, have a lot of chronic pain and take percocet for it. Percocet has oyxcotin in it, the stuff Limbaugh was hooked on, I take like 40mg a day, I read Rush was doing 250mg a day, INCREDIBLE. My point being a lot of people take this stuff, when i first started I noticed at times I would be more emotional in some situations, not really inappropriatly emotional, but I would shed tears in a situation I normally would not. When I saw that it reminded be of whe Boehner broke down in the congress, I sure can not prove it, but that is what I would guess, watch that crap, the words actually made a little sense, the reation was way out of proportion!
I'm guessing you don't like Beck and don't agree with him.





Why the HeII hasn't this nation wised up, yet, and outlawed free speech?!





My Gawd, isn't it about time to shush these irritating people who lack even so minimal a respect as to agree with me on every little thing?





...
The factor is, is that the Man loves his country!!! That little girlie is the truth, I cry many times when I watch my country going down the tubes, and the amount of money I am gonna pay for the rest of my life, No laughing matter when your politicians rob ya blind!! It may behoove you to watch Glen everyday like I do, He tells the TRUTH!!! God bless him!
Is it true, Rush wants to debate Obama's teleprompter ?


Reason...


I guess because Obama gets all his talking points from the teleprompter.
Hey, a man with a little passion in his life...





He's a little loony sometimes (his job), but it's a nice change of pace to see a man crying for his Country because he loves it, not b/c he hates it.
Watching our country and our citizens be taken for fools by the incompetent thugs in Washington is hard to watch. If I wasn't so angry I'd be crying too.
This is pure speculation and gossip - and character assassination.
It breaks his heart as it does many other Americans to see what is happening to this country at the hands of Obama et al.
Why did Obama supporters cry at his speeches?


I have no idea.
He need his winkie
People tend to cry when I show up
His love for this country and the fact that those in Washington D.C. have made this country a joke is where and why he shed tears.
Now here's another piece of work,,in my opinion.. Maybe he's back on the sauce,,and he's going retro back to his ''EARLIER'; days when he didn't have it quite together..Everybody can only take any of those ''entertainers'' if you will '; for so long.. And then,,its ';';So Long !!';The sadest thing is I think THEY have convinced themselves what they say is relevent and after the entertainment value,,their important and really have something to say !! Its almost laughable !! L H
Crocodile tears. He just wants higher ratings and people talking about him.
All his cry and rant were fake it was all meant to create a controversy so that more people can go watch his show and listen to his radio talkshow


so that he can earn more money
Maybe it was the complete failure of the ';tea parties';.

No comments:

Post a Comment