Friday, August 20, 2010

How come women are always ranting and raving on how its a good thing to have 100 lovers?

But spend the entire married life trying to keep the husband from getting side action.





Is this contradictory or what?





How say you ladies?How come women are always ranting and raving on how its a good thing to have 100 lovers?
I read the question you refer to.


First of all, she didn't say 100 - she said 10.


She's also not representative of all women.


I've had 6. That was several too many for me.


Should've stopped at one.





If those other 5 affected my IQ, it made me stupider...How come women are always ranting and raving on how its a good thing to have 100 lovers?
I don't know any Women like this?





You said that Women are always going on and on about how good it is to have 100 lovers, but you ponder why they are trying to keep their husband from getting side action...





Well I guess these women you speak of are stating that it is good for THEM to have 100 lovers, NOT their husband ;-) That is my best guess.
huh? I am pretty sure I have never heard that before....I dont know very many woman who have has that many lovers.....i had only 5 before I got married....and my husband only had 6 before me.....and we are each others only now and forever....if you want to cheat then dont get married...that is was marriage is about being with only one person and someone who has had that many or who claims to have are just whores.
Hmm... some woman must have really did a number on you, because you post the oddest and randomest questions. What women do you know that rant and rave about how good it is to have 100 lovers?? Not even men do that, get a life!
No once have i ever heard any women think it is great to have a hundred lovers....
Irregardless of the amount of lovers someone had before marriage, when you are married there should be no ';side action'; from either person.
Don't believe I've ever heard of anyone who thought it was a good thing to have 100 lovers, man or woman, much less ranting and raving about it.
well, if we're trying to be fair, then if the man has slept w/more than the woman, then she should be able to catch up too right?
You really need to get off those hallucinogens.
and where did you hear this from? its never okay to have a 100 lovers. STD wise.
I haven't heard anyone doing this......If a man wants to get some side action, go get it but this woman won't be waiting for him at home!
Woman are chickens.. And chickens like to cluck...alot!





Enough Said!
Odd - I have never once heard a single woman rant nor rave such a thing. Where are these women of whom you speak?
I'm starting to respect your gall, georgio.
I'm not up to 100 yet.






I wouldnt mind if mine got some side action....but he doesnt want to.....and because of that I cant get any too....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment