Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Christians, how do you feel about Atheists ranting against your beliefs ?

Mostly, atheists are to be pitied. They are fighting for nothingness. They are denying that humans are made in the image of God. The atheists are claiming parity with the animals. As such, they are mere dupes and agents of the Fallen Angel named Lucifer. He is delighted to entice them to his abode- a fiery hell for eternity. They also, of course, have NO God given Inalienable Rights. They have no soul and a questionable conscience.Christians, how do you feel about Atheists ranting against your beliefs ?
I guess the easiest way is to start up a new site for yourself. different name and email.

Report Abuse


Christians, how do you feel about Atheists ranting against your beliefs ?
When an atheist rants against my beliefs I normally tell them this.





If you are right and I am wrong, I lose nothing, but if I am right and you are wrong then you lose everything.





The intelligent question here is who stands to lose what, I am a believer


yet even in my death I do not lose, I can only gain. If you are a non-believer and are wrong you spend an eternity in hell.





The only person that is happy for the non-believer is Satan.
Let them rant, as that's what they are good it.


Ignorant of the law of men [as they don't believe in God'law], that's ok, if that's what he's referring to.


Consider this:


Pascal's Wager (or Pascal's Gambit) is a suggestion posed by the French philosopher Blaise Pascal that even though the existence of God cannot be determined through reason, a person should ';wager'; as though God exists, because so living has everything to gain, and nothing to lose. It was set out in note 233 of his Pens茅es, a posthumously published collection of notes made by Pascal in his last years as he worked on a treatise on Christian apologetics.





Simply put: You will loss nothing if you believe in God and turns out there's none; however, you will loss everything if you do not believe in God and turns out there's IS.


You will like this.
I don't know about the ';ranting'; part. But I do enjoy an honest question. Curiosity and studiousness and a humble seeking for answers are part of human life regardless of how one responds to questions of justice and mercy. I ENJOY some of the give and take from those who actually think scientifically (as opposed to those who parrot the last thing they heard regarding ';some scientists say...';).





What bothers more than rants and more than ';Why do Christian's believe that ....'; (followed by something that Christians don't believe), are the large number of sophomoric questions and answers from all sides of the spectrum. People PLEASE, the amount that humans know and understand about BOTH God and the physical world are vastly outweighed by what we DON'T know. All people would be well served by approaching any question or point with humility and curiosity.





BTW: My current pet-peeve in this regard are the statements that refer to the theory of gravity as a well known fact. Newton described and provided an equation that presented the LAW of gravity, but I have not seen a good working theory explaining how it works let alone one that gives any confidence that the explanation is a ';fact.'; If there is one, does it reliably answer -- or better yet explain -- whether gravity ';works'; faster than the speed of light?
I figure we're all entitled to our beliefs and opinions. If the human race all thought alike we'd just be robots. I don't really pay much attention most of the time. It's only when a troll comes out to play, and I know it isn't a regular, that some of the posts can be ridiculous. I do take into consideration that it works both ways, though. I have quite a few atheist contacts. I like them as people and don't concern myself with their lack of belief.
only a petty, insecure person would feel the need to put down other's beliefs to feel good about themselves.





This is a HUMAN characteristic, and neither religious ppl and atheists are immune from it.
I am amused that they think they know better. What amuses me more are the people who say that I am foolish for believing and then lists apparent flaws in my beliefs that have been answered and dealt with for hundreds of years.
I can say the same about them but i prefer not to. It's a differnce in beliefs that I don't feel i need to flaunt and throw in other peoples faces
that's their opinion.





while I do not agree with them, I would never stop them from voicing their opinions. that's wrong to do.
As Iron sharpens Iron, so one man sharpens another.


We could all use a good healthy dose of opposition, it keeps us sharp!
Everyone has a right to express opinions, the road goes both ways.
Flames of fire can be very convincing.
I just take it as someone's opinion. It doesn't mean they're right and I'm wrong.
At times it is funny, at times it is sad.





But mostly it is the hypocrisy of it.





They demand tolerance and show none. They say the Bible is false as they quote from it. They claim higher intellect yet work so hard to prove otherwise.





See the answers below for examples.
Jesus said there would be people and days like this...it is small in comparison with the sacrifice Jesus did for us...insult and thumb me down all they want...
quit being ignorant if you dont like it
well do you see how so called Christians act on here? who wouldnt hate us

No comments:

Post a Comment