Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is better for personal frustration, ranting or a good laugh?

A good laugh and giving yourself a few best answers to make up for the points you wrongfully lost ,LOLWhat is better for personal frustration, ranting or a good laugh?
Depends how old you are, sometimes reality sounds like ranting while a good laugh is just self deceptionWhat is better for personal frustration, ranting or a good laugh?
whos personal frustration? some people get off on being ranted at.





I aint one of them.


I would rather laugh any day, but I do have a temper. Sometimes ;)
I love a good rant myself. Get it of the chest. If I have any energy left I then can have a good laugh at myself. LOL!!!!
If you're sexually frustrated just have a ****.
Best way is to have a good laugh at those that rant.
Yeh ur cooking, wats that for a laugh, i'll have an egg sandwhich, thanks
a bit of a rant to get it off your chest, followed by a good laugh!
Oh a good belly laugh.
A good laugh!
laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment