Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm just wondering if he could stop ranting, if GetEmGang would actually be a source of good knowledge?

Or am I just too much of an idealist, wanting to see the best in everyone?I'm just wondering if he could stop ranting, if GetEmGang would actually be a source of good knowledge?
Honey,if IDIOTS persist in posting the MOST ***IMBECILIC*** questions,I have NO PROBLEM about telling them how fing stupid they are! I sometimes(often!) wish I could ';dope-slap'; em w/more than a keyboard!





I'll leave the ';cootchie-coo'; crap to the equally ignorant %26amp; the ';brown-noses';.





There are a very few people here who actually KNOW anything about dogs....the rest couldn't be trusted to properly care for a PLANT,let alone a live animal.





';Do it hurted your wittle feewings?? TOUGH SHI-T!! You post your moronic questions for all the cyber-world to read,SOMEBODY will POINT that out!.';





85 THOUSAND queries on where to find a ';teacup'; ANYTHING or about doggie-woggies ';PERIODS'; or .....geeeze,I'm too fing stupid to even NAME the dang MUTT.....gets a bit wearing.





Jenna??? No they don't want answers...they just want ';hand-holding'; %26amp;/or to have their ignorant ';beliefs'; reinforced! They *DON'T* want the truth...TRUTH HURTS!!





';I've already made up my mingd.Don't confuse me w/the FACTS!';.





*%26amp;* the ';hurted feewings'; was in QUOTES because it wasn't intended for the kind questioner but as an example.


smoochI'm just wondering if he could stop ranting, if GetEmGang would actually be a source of good knowledge?
Well, I think this person is just a bitter person. I can't stand for someone to critizise everyone for asking a question. When people ask questions, they just want answers, not rude remarks, and that goes for everyone.
Seems to know enough that ignorance should not breed. I think the rudeness comes from the fact no one listens and they continue to add to the unnecessary deathrate of animals. The ignorance on here breeding is out of control. Getem calls it like she sees it. Many of these questions are time consuming and it would be easier to call a vets office. Everyone thinks ';ahh lets have some babies'; Get a momma from the shelter and save hers. I have litters all the time. Momma dogs die in shelters. Easier and cheaper to kill them all with one needle before she gives birth.





SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS!!!





And several on here need to do the same for themsleves.
I too was angered at first when I got a poor response. However, there is so much knowledge there. The frustration is apparent and at times (most times) just. When I pointed out my desire was to learn and I truly love the animal the attitude changed. GetEmGang could and Is willing to help whomever REALLY wants it. Of all the people (there are about 3 here) I would trust with a decision concerning my dogs . You have to look past the shouting and read the content. I don't always agree with the answer but, seriously take it into account. If you are a girly girl looking for an answer on how to get Fluffy pregnant...DONT ask GitEmGang!!!!!!!However if you need to know about the animal and whats best for it, Ask away...
I agree. There are people that come here with honest questions that get slammed. GitEmGang has never said what he/she actually does. I wonder if he is a breeder or not.





Well GitEmGang, you did it again. What is it that you actually do? Do you breed GSD's? American Show GSD's?
The rudeness from GitEmGang, though I can understand his/her frustration, is just not neccessary. It's wonderful that he/she provides the facts and good information. But it still can be done without being rude and without ';hand holding';.


I'm still learning a lot about dogs. That's why I'm on here asking questions. I WANT to learn. I think GitEmGang could reach more people if the message was just straight to the point without the rudeness. I think he/she pushes away people that he/she may have otherwise been able to educate.
If you actually read the ranting, there is a lot of good information.


Frequently the people asking the question that gets the rant do not want to hear the truth anyway.





';A word to the wise ain't necessary.


It's the stupid ones who need the advice';





Sadly, they are the least willing to listen.





Actually, Gang has said what he/she does MANY times!!!!!!!! Guess you didn't see that.
Whether GitEm is a male or a female, they are just rude. They hate people, thinks they are the only one here with a brain and call children human spawn. They don't care about answering the questions or offering any help. They just want to abuse everyone else. They also tell people to abuse their animals and they say others should not be allowed to have animals. They work with animals and think people should abuse them.
Well, Getemgang is certainly achieving some noteriety, lol!


People are clearly sitting up and taking notice. Personally having had this person answer the only question I have ever posted so far and that question related to stupid questions and stupid answers, GetEmGang's response was, as usual, highly antagonistic, but also as usual with some merit. Using upper case on the internet is most often viewed as SHOUTING. Now perhaps Getems feels he/she has something to shout about, fair enough. However, history will show that wars never achieve anything in the long run. Get Em Gang prolly has a lot to offer as you say, would be good if he/she could learn to actually communicate.
He is so mean! I think he should be banned!

No comments:

Post a Comment