Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do we hear rants against pedophiles, but not so much about smokers who are slowly killing their kids with-

smoke around the house, and in their cars? Are we supposed to forgive the latter form of child abuse?Why do we hear rants against pedophiles, but not so much about smokers who are slowly killing their kids with-
Dont expect smokers to respond rationally to this question, but you are right on target with it.





Abuse is abuse and as someone that is sick of smokers, put them all in jail if they smoke around their kids.Why do we hear rants against pedophiles, but not so much about smokers who are slowly killing their kids with-
I know people who grew up with smoker parents--they're not dead and they don't have lung cancer or emphysema. You can't compare those two.





Noone: I'm not a smoker. Asthma and all of those other problems are also caused by pollution on land and from the sky. A lot of kids who don't have smoker parents are getting asthma and respiratory problems these days. You should attack the big polluters, too, and charge them with abuse...if you want to be fair.
it's all advertisement!!!! Where's the PROOF that people who have never smoked in their life and got lung cancer got it from second hand smoke? I would love to see it!!! I can't find it can you? I can find that a majority of ppl who die of lung cancer who never smoked were premies or had a lung collapse when they were born or had a hole in their lungs from day 1, but I would love to know if you find proof that it's from 2nd hand smoke!!!!! those stand commercials are bull shti, just like when candidates running for pres, they are lying!!!! what about cars and factories and all the chemicals in water and alcohol and lead paint and I could go on and on, I guess everyones an abuser, smoking around your child is not child abuse, are you nuts, and i don't smoke, and I completely disagree with you, both my parents smoked! How the fcuk can you compare molesters/pedophiles to ppl who smoke around their kids? that doesn;t make any sense, how bout this............would you rather your kid be around cig smoke or get attacked by a pedophile?? What I just asked is just as stupid as your question you asked! stupid stupid stupid question!!! If that is child abuse, that's new news to me. well, what bout ppl who die of their liver failing and they never drank in their life.........is that impossible? NOPE! anyways, I'm gonna get off here so I can find a therapist or someone to talk to cuz i just realized I was abused when I was a child.........by the way all the studies they have done don't mean anything-they say breathing in second hand smoke is almost equivelant to breathing in diesel fuel flames, how you know it's not that??????
Because the creepy people are doing it to other peoples kids, the parent's that smoke are doing it to their own kids. Sucks huh? There are alot of parents that shouldn't have kids, but they do. Maybe the government should control who can have kids? lol, like that would ever happen here.
Don't be stupid would you rather your child be in a locked room with a pedophile or a cigarette I hope you would pick the cigarette otherwise maybe you shouldn't have children dumb ***. And this is coming from a none smoking mother of two stupid ok, I pick the cigarette
LMAO im sorry,but this is just stupid .





if u put everything as child abuse then we will all end up in jail and NO ONE would be living in the cities anymore .





cut the crap and think before u ask ,dont expect us to answer this dumb question in a rational way .





jiveman i think ur becoming more of a anti smoking prophet here.
People have smoked around their children for hundreds of years until science has recently shown the bad results. Now, I'm not sure, but I doubt people have been celebrating pedophilia for hundreds of years now. I believe in fact it's been tabboo in most cultures.
Then everybody should be a killer, because they cars are polluting the earth killing people.
that is the dumbest question I have read today.





i don't even know where to begin with this one.
Ridiculous.If you feel that way get the Congress to outlaw it and loose billions in tax money.

No comments:

Post a Comment