Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is WITH all the rants posted?

Specifically, people who post over and over about spanking or breast feeding or not allowing children to be children or why it's their right to rip off puppy heads. I don't get it! Can anyone explain this to me?What is WITH all the rants posted?
I agree but it doesn't really bother me~ it just gives me something to respond to.What is WITH all the rants posted?
Some people just keep posting until they get the answer that they want.


Ignore them if possible.
But they give me such a nice break from the abortion and ';am I pregnant'; posts.
PLEASE: Ignore or report these twits. They are ruining this site for those who want to use it for educational purposes!
I'm with you - I don't care if its part of an actual question that they personally are having an issue with.... I just can't stand the ';who thinks spanking is ok'; type of questions. Its the same ones over and over too, its either spanking, breastfeeding vs. bottle feeding, abortion, or using leashes on kids. ANd they seem to come in waves. Annoying!
This is an open forum that requires all types of insight, not just yours. In short, it's a free country and people will post these q's but you can make the decision not to answer the questions if you don't want to.\





edit--isn't that in essential what you're doing, ranting about others and soapboxing your frustrations??!!
Maybe they're just bored and they ran out of puppies.
I have just looked at Joan's recent questions and I know what you mean Jay C.


I love reading her questions, for the past few weeks she has been ranting about her youngest son being brainwashed because at 30 he want's to get away from her and see the world.


How many different ways can she put up the same 'my son is in a cult rant'?


I wish i could answer but she blocked me months ago for not agreeing with her.


Well at least she is giving her long suffering Daughter-in-law a well earned break.


Or is she?
Joan R


I find it astonishing that you have answered this question.


You are the worst serial ranter on here.


You rant about your evil daughter in law/ youngest son/eldest grandson and how you are so hard done by.


You put up the same sodding ranting questions until you get the actual answer you want.


You want your nasty bullying of your relatives to be validated and will not stop ranting until one of your *fans* comes on and agrees so you can give them best answer.
  • highlight
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment