Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lets get some anger out, whats one of your rants/raves?

My mom, I cant stand her. She always said she wanted grandchildren and now that she has them she NEVER comes to see them, and will always think of an excuse to not watch them for me.





Your turn...Lets get some anger out, whats one of your rants/raves?
My father - always thinking he's the best in the world ; not using any common sense at all. There has never been a time when he actually made an clear point which was understandable. He gets angry too much, and called the cops on this guy yesterday for no reason ; The kid just came on my property to ask me to play basketball and my dad calls the cops just because we had problems before. LOL. I also hate people who always think the answer they give are the best. There is no right or wrong answer. :PLets get some anger out, whats one of your rants/raves?
My mom is so fake some times. Its all laugh and giggles when you're with her, but behind your back she's quick to point out all your flaws. I can never please her although in my heart I try to so much. She favors my sister in law,(s.i.l.) just because my s.i.l. tries to prove her self all the time by doing her favors and talking **** behind everyone's back like she does. Little does my s.i.l. know that my mom talks **** behind her back too.





ewww, i needed that. Thanks for asking.
I just asked a question that has a rant in it, you can check it out if you want





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
My sister thinks I'm a lowlife for smoking weed and not having a job. She thinks I will brainwash her daughter into justifying bad decisions.
my girlfriend of 2 facking years still havent given me a bj although she does anal i mean seriously wtf
when people treat you like sh** and think they are the most popular coolest people ever, and you just back up.


mmh

No comments:

Post a Comment