Sunday, August 22, 2010

What type answer do you like the ranting, humorous, goofy, long, short or informative?

Insightful, humorous and sometimes goofy. I NEVER like the rants although sometimes I have a tendency to get long winded when I'm passionate about a topic (e.g., illegals). The ';cut and paste'; answers drive me nuts, especially the ones about Ron Paul.





Life is too serious at times! ;)What type answer do you like the ranting, humorous, goofy, long, short or informative?
Either humorous or informative.What type answer do you like the ranting, humorous, goofy, long, short or informative?
it depends on the question..if it's a goofy question then i give a goofy answer, etc.
Most often humorous.
Humorous or informative, depending on the question. Ranting can be funny, as well, but only if I agree with their opinions.
informative.
Goofy kicks ***
humorous and goofy. I could use more laughter in my life.
short and informative or humorous
a considerate, well thought out, informed answer that at least attempts to accurately give the necessary information - humor is always a nice addition though
humor

No comments:

Post a Comment