Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there really a video of Michelle Obama ranting about whitey?

There is no video. If there was, we would have seen it all over the news by now. This is a rumor.Is there really a video of Michelle Obama ranting about whitey?
I have seen one posted on this board but I didn't look at it because her book and comments is racist enough for me plus I think she has henpecked Barack. She's the only one stupid enough to make him think he could win. She doesn't care how embarrassed he's going to be in November when he loses.Is there really a video of Michelle Obama ranting about whitey?
If there was, we would have seen it already. But in any case, who cares? Michelle isn't running for office, Barack is.





You know what? I have been married for 24 yrs to the same man. My husband is homophobic. I am not. Are you going to accuse me of being homophobic because he is?
Ok, first it was a Tape,Then it was a DVD now it is a cell phone capture LOL!!!!!!!!!! Ok if you are going to start a rumor Please make sure you have your lies together





Secondly this supposedly occured in 2004,Who would hold on to a cell phone capture for 4 years.
Yes. In Wright church. It's a cell phone video acquired by the GOP for a significant amount of cash.





It will be released in October and expected to guarantee McCain the Presidency.
No. First of all, blacks don't use the word ';whitey';. Whites when referring to blacks, referring to whites, use ';whitey';.





Second, it would have been out long ago, if the tape existed.
Yes. I keep it next to the video of McCain and Larry Craig, dressed in drag, at a Minnesota airport men's room.





What, you don't believe that tape exists too, solely based on suggestion?
Nope, right wing, FOX NEWS propaganda. It would have already been out if it was true.
Yes, and it was purchased from Trinity's website before they stopped selling them there.
Nope --just a rumor started by the HILLARY CAMP
Nope.
If so I'd be surprised Hillary didn't find it and use it.
I guess we'll find out in the fall. It sure wouldn't surprise me.
no. why don't you make one?
  • green makeup
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment