Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why are Dems ranting about Todd Palin working for BP? I thought associations didn't matter?

Todd Palin working for BP is a direct conflict of interest to what is going on in this country right now and what his wife is in the running for. If McCain and Palin make it into office (I personally hope not, just my opinion) and gas prices sky rocket, it could be seen as if Palin and husband were behind part of this. Just like it is a total conflict of interest that the Bush family owns oil wells in the Persian Gulf.Why are Dems ranting about Todd Palin working for BP? I thought associations didn't matter?
They don't with Obama knowing former terrorists. Oh crap, Obama might send the Justice Department for me.





Wright might get together some of his buds to lynch me, just cause I'm white, help me please





Hmmmmmm I notice no Democrats are answering this question, therefore it is extremely intelligentWhy are Dems ranting about Todd Palin working for BP? I thought associations didn't matter?
it only matters when its on the other side...mccain did something the dems were too stupid to do...pick a woman for vp...that probably cost obama the election if nothing else did...so everyone who said its the election of the century a black man or a woman....you still get just that...either way they...the woman and the black man will get votes for being just that...anyone who thinks differently needs a reality check..it doesnt change my mind...ill still vote mccain because overall obama is still not the one to be running our country..black red white and blue and at this point he could dress himself in the flag...and i would still see him as a sheep in wolves clothing...
So true... Why would Obama select a racist?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rXe4lPrv鈥?/a>
They are running scared and will complain about anything that they can.





It's what democrats do year after year because they have nothing of substance to fall back on.
Bailie has it correct! Dems are famious for the ';do as I say, not as I do'; policy!
And not one word about Pelosi's investments in Nat Gas. Tsk, tsk.
i think you are going a bit too far with this now.
Conflict of interest. The oil co. will have a field day that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment