Sunday, August 22, 2010

Here is your chance to rant?

I am so sick of many things on this forum.





1. Racism is certainly not a word I like throwing around so I will not. But, there are numorous people on here (Those of who I will not name) that constantly rant and rave about how a certain group of people/boxers are better than another certain group. It's so sickening. We are in the 21st century here people. Its time to grow up. If not just leave this forum because you are not wanted nor needed here.





2. Just because sombody is a Mayweather fan does not mean they hate Pacquio or hate white people. Same goes for Pacquio fans. I am white and PR and I Like Mayweather. He is my favorite boxer. However I also really like Pacquio (Filipino), Cotto (PR) and sombody like Paul Malignaggi. (White) I love alot of different boxers.





3. I thought this was a boxing forum? A forum where best answers are appreciated? I am tired of people picking answers THEY LIKE and not the BEST ANSWER. Hey people? The thumbs up botton was designed to show if you like somthing. Give them thumbs up if you like it but give best answer to...well...THE BEST ANSWER!





4. Bottom line, people need to relax. I know nothing about this multiple account business but if sombody on here does it, stop. You're a loser. Yahoo answers is not that serious where you need multiple accounts to make yourself look good. Somtimes people are going to agree with you. Somtimes they aren't. It happens.





5. So does anyone agree/disagree with me? All comments appreciated. ThanksHere is your chance to rant?
I do agreeHere is your chance to rant?
Can't say I disagree.
Thank you...





I have respect for all boxers...





I am a fan of the Klitschko brothers, Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao, ect.,ect...yet I get accused of being racist???











I don't understand why people think its racist to think that Mayweather will beat Pacquiao. I'm getting accused for being a quote un-quote ';multiple account'; because of the fact that I agree with others on certain issues...





Lets just end the BS and keep it strictly boxing because any and everything will eventually be sovled in the ring...





I enjoy some Euro fighters and think they are class acts....





When I say that I think Calzaghe is overrated, it isn't because he's from Europe, it's because I think he's a cherry picker...





I think the Klitschko's, particularily Vitali, are underatted and deserve TOP 10 P4P spots over the likes of Paul Williams and whoever else is there based off of anything other than their fights...








I'm a fan of all races, nationalities, and creeds...
Amen. Amen. Amen.


There is real racist view points in here. But some people accuse any view that doesn't coincide with their as being racially motivated. There also seems to be a double standard in the fact that people will say one group (say blacks) who root for a fighter of their race is racist, when their hero is their race. Many people root for fighters that are their same race and there is nothing wrong with that. And because of this people like me are labeled. This label leads to me getting thumbs down no matter who informative an answer I give is. I had one answer last week that had 11 thumb downs in which I said Pacquiao would win and explained how more accurately than anyone else. Thankfully the non-biased asker gave me the best answer despite how unpopular I AM. I have one account. My account isn't private. I copy no one's answer (but my own)...But I feel like I am side by side with Knight in the race for most hated in the forum because the increase of Pacquiao fans who hate on me because it isn't my opinion that he is the best in boxing (despite the fact that I say he is a great fighter etc etc. I wonder how many best answers I'll have if people judged on the merit of my answer/ arguement/ information...?
Racism is definitely the biggest problem in this forum. That is undeniable. It exist at all facets of people's answeres whether if it is direct or indirect.





Ofcourse it has disturb me for quite some period unil I just choose to ignore it. Whether if you are a Mayweather fan, Cotto fan, Pacquaio fan, or whatever, I think it is only coherent to apply an analysis that is respectful without truly being insulting or malicious.





I agree with Sean G, i think my bros Knight and Sean G are one of the most attacked people because of their support for their favorite fighters. Of course there is another person here as well who is not popular among Filipino fans. I have truly seen that as somewhat unfair and there were even some times when i felt like I have to stick up for them (Sean G, Normen, and Knight) because both are my friends even though we may have diverging ideas.





I have even seen someone attack my good friends Mak W and toughguy2 who has always been humble and polite. That really pisses me off when people do that to such a great guy.





The increasing amount of Pacquiao fans in this forum has been spectacular. I honestly believe that there are more FIlipinos here than any other group cohorts because of Pacquiao's magnificent display of perfectionism and achievements as a true all time great. that of course has led to some brittle between Pacquaio fans and Mayweather fans. That is probably the biggest issue here because of such occurence, racism often prevailed as an approach to either ruin a fighter's reputation or consider one's favorite fighter as superior, and sometimes considering the race of that fighter has something to do with his skills. Of course, every fighter from every race is different. You can be from Australia and be the best boxer, you dont have to be from Europe, Asia, America, or Latin America.





I hope this racism ends, and if there are any racially motivated views against me because of my specified preferences on a fighter, please just leave me alone. All I ask is for racist people to leave me alone and leave people alone who are trying to have a good time conevrsing about boxing.





God bless all! :-)
Amen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment