Friday, August 20, 2010

What percentage of questions on R&S are actually valid questions and which are useless rants?

You forgot the useless questions and the valid rants.





I mean, let's be fair.What percentage of questions on R%26amp;S are actually valid questions and which are useless rants?
To know the truth, one needs to know the intent of the asker.





Since it is not possible to know that intent, I answer all questions as if they are valid, even if they are insulting. Afterall, the asker who insults is shamed by the asking.What percentage of questions on R%26amp;S are actually valid questions and which are useless rants?
It all depends on who is on at any given time.





I will say however that Friday and Saturday evenings are the worst.





I blame this on the fact that this is when a lot people realize they have no friends, they have no real life, or they were grounded for the weekend and now are taking out their frustration out here.
Most are loaded questions, where the only possible answer is presupposed in the question. That is why so many begin with the word ';if...,'; followed by some assumption that must be assumed before anyone can offer an actual answer.
I have yet to see any useful discussion, but I've had a lot of laughs.
about 6% r valid
70% are not real questions.
Seems to me to be about 30% valid. Thanks for asking.
I'd say it's about 50/50.
LOL





And how should we classify This ';question';?

No comments:

Post a Comment