Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who is getting tired of the ranting about the Giants winning?

Should we get some duct tape for ronatnyu?Who is getting tired of the ranting about the Giants winning?
im gettin tired of football in general.Who is getting tired of the ranting about the Giants winning?
I definitely am! The Giants did lose 6 games this year compared to the Patriots one!
No offense but after hearing about how great the Patriots were all season this is music to my ears lol.
The SF Giants won? I didn't even know Spring training started!
Today no, tomorrow yes. I thought that game was one of the best games I have ever seen, and NEW YORK played hard and so did New England. My hat off to both teams for playing such great football, Nuff Said.
only if continues until tomorrow
Not me.
ME ME! :)
sorry gal...but I just gotta rub it in to a few more folks and then promise to let it go..


Just soooo needed the Pats to go down!
Who is getting tired of the ranting about any sports!
lol...You're gonna have to duct tape his fingers....





I'm glad to see them win, especially since Belichick has been accused of spying! If you can't get there fair, you don't deserve to be there at all....





Hey, I'm gonna write that one down! lol
I think they deserve to rant. Anyone who beat the Patriots should have at least a month of ranting rights. It would be nice if they spread it out a bit over the month though. LOL.
Hi Susie,


Hahahahaha.. I am with you My Friend.. Where's the Duck Tape???


A Friend,


poppy1
I still can't believe it.... Those Manning boys are something else!!! (sorry but since you brought it up I got another chance to rant)
GOOOOO GIANTS!!!!! SUPERBOWL 42 CHAMPS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment