Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Racial slurs and hate rants on youtube?

I commented on something on youtube and one ignorant person replied calling me a ';spick'; for whatever reason. Is there a way to report these people, i see so many racist and other hateful comments all the time on youtube and its sickening. Is there a way to remove or report these people.Racial slurs and hate rants on youtube?
Dude, it happens all the time. It ruins the youtube experience. A black person appear in a vid... the n word appears multiple times, a gay person, the f word and so on and so forth. I have gotten messages from other users calling me the n word and f word, these are in fact the only times I have been called those names. And trust me, black people are involved in it too, i have been called oreo because I expressed my dislike of rap and I expressed I was black. You can only give them thumbs down which removes the question from your view. But youtube practices freedom of speech and you cant report them fully.Racial slurs and hate rants on youtube?
not really sure about this one. that is why i don't like to post on any comments on youtube because it does seem as though people can post anything they want to on their board. it is like every other comment is a racist slur. sorry this has happened to you though, have a nice day.
Youtube comments are just full of rants. It is becoming a 'classic' part of modern day life... 'the Youtube comment argument'. About a year ago, two fellas comments went on and on and go so heated that they arranged a time and place in England to meet up and beat the daylights out of each other.
Stay off the comments on YouTube. They can be nasty. They can cut deeper than a knife, and you will mentally remember the scar.
you can report their comment as spam. i think that's about all you can do. i've had the same thing happen to me, and i don't know how to solve the problem either. if its a hateful video i flag it. if its a hateful message i mark it as spam. also go to their profile and hit block user.

No comments:

Post a Comment