Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has Glenn Beck ranted about Obama winning Nobel yet?

Any body got a link. I love his rants and I need to know what to be afraid of now that Hitler 2 has won the Peace prize.Has Glenn Beck ranted about Obama winning Nobel yet?
Sorry I can't help you with that one, I did see a clip on MSNBC of Rush doing his dance.Has Glenn Beck ranted about Obama winning Nobel yet?
haha im sorry but how many people watch your show? oh wait.. they dont. becuase u dont have one. hes making more money than you. you are stuck in ur mothers basement. i wouldnt be making fun of glenn if i were u.. makes u look idiotic
If anyone was a fascist it was George W. Bush, who's grandaddy worked for Hitler!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e28D4vx鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3BZbdsJi鈥?/a>
What has he done to warrant a Nobel Peace Prize?





Cutoff date for nomination was Feb 1 2009.





So what had he accomplished in 11 days?
I don't think he went off about it like some of the other topics, I guess because the other topics are more important.
Not yet.
no but NY Times was livid over it

No comments:

Post a Comment