Friday, August 20, 2010

Why are fake, millionaire wannabe's always ranting about this ';spreading the wealth'; Nonsense?

Are they in denial? Is this some sort of rich by association syndrome?











Why are fake, millionaire wannabe's always ranting about this ';spreading the wealth'; Nonsense?
LOL...I find it hilarious.





Not to say that there isn't anyone on here that makes over the threshold but these people are paranoid and it doesn't even affect them.Why are fake, millionaire wannabe's always ranting about this ';spreading the wealth'; Nonsense?
You don't have to be part of the ';rich'; group to be against the principle of government wealth redistribution. If I were to take money from you, because I thought you had to much, and give it to someone who I didn't think had enough, that would be called stealing, and I would be put in jail. Why is our government any different?





I don't think all people who oppose ';spreading the wealth are greedy or hate the poor, in fact, I doubt the people who do would even make a majority. Instead, people who oppose wealth redistribution believe that the best way to help the poor is through private or local charities, not through having government bureaucrats divvy up tax money and give most of it to whichever group has the most lobbyists. It is immoral for us to just expect the government to solve the problems of the poor. Instead, each and every one of us needs to realize that we are all in it together, and we have to do what we can to help each other, not outsource are responsibility to government, or force others to do what they don't want to do.





Oh, and by the way, it was Clinton who ended the federal welfare system. You know, that one that had been in place since the Great Depression and F.D.R. Unfortunately, most people's knowledge of history doesn't even go back 15 years.





I hope President Obama acts prudently and thoughtfully. A tax increase from 36% to 39% isn't going to hurt most people who are affected by it, but I hope that he is smart about how he spends the money. I think he will be, that is why I voted for him.
Most people don't have a clue, but it's not their fault. I know it's hard for most to get a proper education when it's all about the money. I know it was hard for me to dodge the bullets and crackheads and try to learn something while being malnourished when I was coming up - only to be fleeced by the universities - paying ridiculous sums for books and supplies - paying almost 80grand when it's all said and done only to be offered jobs initially paying half that. So, I had to take the initiative to start my own businesses. If the majority of America knew how our government helped hedge funds bankrupt the US, or if any of us could actually see M3 money supply like we used to before Bush, we would be aghast.





It's funny how the richest man in the world doesn't have a problem paying 50% plus taxes for no direct benefit to himself. He understands and APPRECIATES that his story wouldn't be possible in any other country in the world. I just disagree with the fact it's in the form of a tax. It shouldn't be taken from me or any one else for that matter, especially to give it to people who don't pay any income tax, and less than 12% taxes overall.





I feel EVERYONE should pay some sort of income tax. It builds motivation and fosters entrepreneurship.





Our country will continue to struggle collectively until our values are back in check. I personally know car salesmen, realtors and brokers who all make well above the $250k/yr level. Don't get me wrong they work very hard, but so does my sister who makes 1/6th of that who as a school teacher is entrusted with our children.





People who spend their time arguing about spreading the wealth don't have any and should channel that energy towards expanding their passive income sources .
the super rich pay less taxes then you because of loopholes in the system.





we are just trying to make the taxes fair for everyone.





and why do you automatically think rich people worked hard for their money? my grandfather was a farmer his entire life, he worked harder then anyone i know. My step grandfather had his parents pay for his college, got a job where he really didnt do anything, put his money into investments and made ten times as much as my grandfather while not working half as hard. A lot of wealthy people are just the kids of someone who worked hard.
I have no idea what their rants are all about either. It's as if they have not clue regarding our tax system....and do not understand that we have always had a progressive tax system.





They just spew out the basic GOP talking points. I have no idea why they would rather the rich and the very rich get a bigger tax cut (which was McCain's plan) then the middle class.





Well at least 53% of us figured it out correctly.
Republican kool-aid is potent. Also they aspire to one day be rich, even though 99% of them will never be, but in that off chance they are, they are greedy and don't want their money going to healthcare, or the troops, or the other things that TAX dollars fund.
I think they are repeating what they hear...probably most of them will benefit from Obama's plan over McCain's. I seriously doubt there are many people here that make over 250K posting on Y/A. You would think they would investigate before posting these lies.
What's funny is that the vast majority of people making over $250K/yr actually voted for Obama.





It's all the morons making $60K a year who were whining. Maybe they were being optimistic about their future....
I think those who want to spread the wealth should go live in Cuba for about a year to really get a 'feel' for it. Just know they will love it. I know because I have been there and done that. 3 Years total.
Sorry, I don't have to be a woman to be opposed to rape or other violence against women. Wrong is wrong no matter what anyone's income level is.
I believe we should be responsible for ourselves. If we can no longer handle that, we certainly have digressed as a society.
because they hate poor people and think that everyone who is poor is lazy and stupid. They enjoy putting poor people down because it makes them feel better about there own pathetic lives.
because i dont want what i dont earn, nor do i want to give what i earn to someone else who did not earn it
Reject Obama



they enjoy acting rich :)
Maybe they know it takes WORK, EFFORT %26amp; SACRIFICE to be successful. Also may believe that WELFARE is a Cancer to society that too many are trying to catch!!! You were probably one of the ones in school that thought everyone should make the team huh?
What's a fake, millionaire wannabe's, you either are worth a millior or your not.





Strange rant here. Judging by your question, I'm guessing your not in the millionaire category, and never will be.
  • green makeup
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment