Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What happened to Dennis Miller? Last time I heard him, he was ranting about how great Bush and Cheney were.?

I just wanted to know how his deal with the devil is working out for him. I wonder what he did with all that blood money he made promoting Bush pre 2000.What happened to Dennis Miller? Last time I heard him, he was ranting about how great Bush and Cheney were.?
He probably spent the blood money on drugs, 'cause he has got to be on some serious sh*t!





Remember when he was on SNL and would lash out at the first Bush? How about when he had that HBO show? He was pretty sharp on that show, too, but then he went on Monday Night Night Football!





I think that's when his decline began! Remember when he'd do a dialog like this:





Bush and Cheney are the epitome of what's wrong with the nation in general and the Republican Party in specific. I don't want to go off on a rant or anything, but Heinrich Himmler has got nothing on Herr Cheney and Hitler couldn't hold a candle to the evil perpetuated by Der Durfer Bush! This guy couldn't be any dumber if he took acid as a kid and followed it up with 20 years of pickling his innards with a combination of Wild Turkey and crack! Wait a minute, that's exactly what he did.





But that's just me; I could be wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment