Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Did Yahoo stop message boards because of anti-israel rants?

More like the wuss lawyer from Calif who is suing Yahoo ,because he was called ';bad names' on the boards. Boo hoo! What can you expect from a lawyer and one from Calif. Plus,he had his real name as his id. Not too bright of a lawyer,I'd say.Did Yahoo stop message boards because of anti-israel rants?
God I hope not. I like anti-Israel rants as much as the next person.Did Yahoo stop message boards because of anti-israel rants?
no ,to stop pedophiles
I used the message boards alot, but was astonished to see racist, anti-semetic, anti liberal, anti-conservative posts that not only borderd on obscene and slanderous, but some that actually threatened people's lives.


I like the free flow of ideas and am upset Yahoo has decided to censor other folks bedcause of misuse by idiots. I would prefer they keep the boards and allow folks to complain about misuse as in the past (if they actually do something about it) and keep the ignore option.


I don't believe in censorship, no matter how crude.
hi , exile_06 !





why doesn't your profile allow email?
Assuming you means the news messageboards, I think it was because of all the keyboard commandos flaming and all the idiots trolling. I've been reading the boards for about six or seven years, and they have totally deteriorated from being a useful source of information and discussion to being the digital version of a junior high food fight. I read blogs now instead. Funny how people ruins things when they hide behind a keyboard and show their real selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment