Thursday, July 29, 2010

Would liberals use racist rants against Manny Pacquiao and Gloria Arroyo like they do to Michelle Malkin?

We can assume that Filipinos are part of a long list of people Democrats hate, which includes Jews, Christians, taxpayers, and the military.Would liberals use racist rants against Manny Pacquiao and Gloria Arroyo like they do to Michelle Malkin?
LOL. That would be great to see a whiny leftist dish a racist rant to Manny Pacquiao to his face.Would liberals use racist rants against Manny Pacquiao and Gloria Arroyo like they do to Michelle Malkin?
I've NEVER seen a ';racist rant'; against Malkin. I've never seen a post that MENTIONED her ethnicity.





Frankly, Malkin is not mentioned all that much on this site in my experience. The focus is usually on Limbaugh, Beck, etc.
I'm not a racist, I've grown up, try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment