Thursday, July 29, 2010

Who else is sick of all the rants in this section?

Poll: tea or coffeeWho else is sick of all the rants in this section?
We're teens. We have stuff to rant about. If you don't like it, leave. Only you have control of what you do in this situationWho else is sick of all the rants in this section?
I never see them because this my first time in this section even though i'm a teenager.


Tea!


I drink earl grey every morning. And Honey vanilla chamomile every night.


:)
TEA!!!!!


with four sugars, teehee - im unhealthy (:





oh and me too, but sometimes they can be quite interesting
Meeeeeee.





Meh.





Their waste of points though :D





And neither! Hot chocolate!





All my best (:


E-mail me if you want to know anything else (:
If your sick of all the rants, why are you trying to start one?





I can't drink neither since i'm pregnant, so water lol
TEA BIITCHES :)
If they want to rant, they should blog.





Green Tea!
chai teaa =D


yeahh, i was gunna mention the whole oxymoron thing =P
Neither=_=


MILK
i hate rants.
Tea





What...

No comments:

Post a Comment