Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please don't listen to me I'm just a conspiracy theorist, a lose canon (*yes this is a rant)?

Welcome to the New World Order.


In this New Order, ';freedom'; means protecting bankster controlled corporatist oligarchical governments from their own people, who, soon enough, will realize just how badly they have been duped by their ';representatives';, vis a vis ';globalization'; and ';environmental protection'; (for example the phoney Global Warming scam, which will result in a lifetime in a tax on our own individual carbon footprints) and culminating in crippling taxation and complete destruction of the middle class, leaving only two groups, the mass of very poor and the privileged, and very few, very rich elite. Modern feudalism, if you will.


In this New Order, dissenters that speak out against this corporatist oligarchy will be labelled ';terrorists'; and targeted as enemies of the state, using the newly minted terrorism laws that have eroded our civil liberties. This is just the beginning.


They will start slowly and work their way up to a level only dreamed about in Orwell's 1984.


The corporatist banksters will do it so slowly, and over a period of many years, so many of us will say there is nothing wrong and say that those of us who are warning of this death spiral are ';nutters'; and ';loonies';.


You have been duly warned.Please don't listen to me I'm just a conspiracy theorist, a lose canon (*yes this is a rant)?
Honestly I understand where you're coming from and I agree with most of what you're saying.


However I don't think global warming is a scam, can you provide us with some statistics to back up your point?Please don't listen to me I'm just a conspiracy theorist, a lose canon (*yes this is a rant)?
Someone will label this as a 'rant'


so be it


I enjoyed reading it
You are REALLY exaggerating. It's like saying that a dime is worth WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY less than a dollar.





Of course the objective most people who are in power is to stay in power, so maintains the structures of power.





I'd say that there are grains of twisted truth, but get real honestly. I would focus on what IS happening, not what MIGHT BE happening.





If you had done that, then you would have noticed that the anti-global warming stuff is backed up by the 'oligarchs'....not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment