Thursday, July 29, 2010

Spiritually Ranting: What is this ';Oops you already activated your profile'; crap I keeping getting randomly?

Is this the newest glitch or what?Spiritually Ranting: What is this ';Oops you already activated your profile'; crap I keeping getting randomly?
Don't worry, Yamster's working on it. By next week, we're gonna find some brand new Y!A glitches.





That's the way Yamster rolls...while his Monkeys Reports.Spiritually Ranting: What is this ';Oops you already activated your profile'; crap I keeping getting randomly?
YA has got malware again. Have you noticed the other problems creeping in?





The spell check box not appearing or disappearing when you click into it. The ';sorry we have a technical problem blurb and how slow YA runs at times?





It seems not just to be Answers this times but there appears to be problems with YA home as well!!





no doubt YA answers will have to shut down again as it did last time to try and disinfect the site!!
i really like that one. it reminds me of the screen i get when i accidentally try to go to my profile from my suspended account.
Yeah I'm getting that too.
Proof that God doesn't exist.





A merciful god would weave his magic wand and make this site glitch free so that more Christians could get their message of love and salvation to us unenlightened souls.
The lord works in mysterious ways.











I dunno, I've been getting it for days and days. Also the crazy thumbs others have been noticing.
I hope that 7 thumbs down thing that keeps happening to me is just a glitch, otherwise ALOT of people hate me....
Yup, I get it all the time when I try to star questions.


Yahoo is priceless.
It is just a bug. A little one apparently. Be patient.
Yahoo needs to get their **** together. That, and the thumbs up/down issues are pretty annoying.
Yahoo is getting better every day........NOT
i don't know at first i thought someone blocked me so i checked and it wasn't that.
Yes it is a brand new glitch..i got it yesterday like 200 times :)
I think we all get it.
i'm getting the same thing, it's getting pretty annoying
its god not liking our answers
  • green makeup
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment