Thursday, July 29, 2010

If people ask a question, who are you to decide if it's a question or a rant?

It may seem like a rant to you, but it's a question to the person that is asking. If you don't like the question, and see it as a rant, why not just by pass the question? Not every question that is asked on here is going to please everybody. Cause I know there are some questions on here, I do not like, so I just skip pass the question and go onto the next question. People have the right to ask a question without having someone come behind them and telling them what is a rant or the question being asked is wrong. How would you feel if someone question your question?If people ask a question, who are you to decide if it's a question or a rant?
The difference is when the question is giving more statements rather than a question.If people ask a question, who are you to decide if it's a question or a rant?
Good Question and I have no idea. Ive been reported for ranting for years it seems and its usually someone with a different opinion than mine and to say it Tee'd me off is a understatement.


Hang in there , there is a happy medium somewhere in YA..


Palma


BTW FOLLOWER , if you have an idea who did it , BAN them from posting on your question. They cant see it..hehe
Some people use Yahoo! Answers as their personal soapbox, putting up rhetorical questions just so they can ramble in the details section.





That's ranting, and it's not a real question. People have the right to report questions that aren't questions.
I feel sad. That's the reason why I don't ask question. I just want to answer and express my opinion. Thanks for all your questions. Honestly I have learned a lot for answering questions.
well go visit the political section this is rant central. As Long as they Actually ask a question i don't worry about it and most times i don't worry even if they don't. not a rant site but it shouldn't be an against free speech site either

No comments:

Post a Comment