Thursday, July 29, 2010

I feel bad that my daughter hasn't met her Grammy or Aunts and Uncles yet ( not a question just a rant )?

they have seen her via webcam but it's not the same. Chloee is the first girl born in my fiances family for 35 years and the only grand daughter. His mum was so happy when she found out we were having a girl and sends her gifts and letters all the time. Thats the hardest part about my fiance coming from the states and us living in Australia.


I would love for her to be able to be part of their lives more. We hope to be able to go to the states once a year but it doesn't seem like enough. ( it's easier and cheaper for us 3 to go there then have all them fly out here ). We would love to bring his mum out here for Christmas this year but she's affraid to fly alone so we'd have to save enough to fly someone out with her. But my thing is they are gonna miss her naming day and first birthday and our wedding and my family won't. My fiance is a little upset but not as much as me.I feel bad that my daughter hasn't met her Grammy or Aunts and Uncles yet ( not a question just a rant )?
That sucks. Did you check on those sites that offer cheap airfare? Maybe you could find a cheap flight before or after Christmas, so you could afford to fly her and someone else out.





KelliI feel bad that my daughter hasn't met her Grammy or Aunts and Uncles yet ( not a question just a rant )?
how about u both go and marry somewere else so both familes miss out, that way it evens itsself out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment