Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why does Richard Dawkins charge so much money for books filled with his inane ranting?

^^^^ 'Inane ranting'Why does Richard Dawkins charge so much money for books filled with his inane ranting?
you are not smarter than him.. don't act like itWhy does Richard Dawkins charge so much money for books filled with his inane ranting?
'Inane ranting'





Opinion =/= fact.





I think the Book of Revelation is insane rambling. Does that make me right?
He probably just wants as much money as he can get. After all, if this life is all there is, money must be the most important thing!
Who is Richard Dawkins ,,,Ive never heard of him ?
He is feeding the faith of evolution.
If by ';inane ranting'; you mean God Delusion, then I just might agree with you. I have not read it, and I do not intend to. Though I am an atheist, I fear that Dawkins is merely feeding the flames of snarky, annoying attitudes that are all too present in the online atheist community.





However his books on evolution are outstanding.
Why not write a book of your inane ranting and charge a lot for them... if it's good, I'm sure people will buy it...





I'm guessing he thought his inane writings were worth publishing and I'm guessing by the sales, others agree...
WTF is inane ranting ?





Are you from mars ?
Simply because people are ignorant enough to buy the books. Christians are accused of not thinking for ourselves yet unbelievers buy into his garbage. Why do they need any help in their unbelief. Can't they think for themselves?
You could always go to the library.
LMAO !
Ha fancies himself as the Pope of Atheism...
Don't get me started on book prices. Shop Amazon! My Dawkins was free from a friend but I haven't bothered reading it yet.
1) His books aren't any more expensive than other similar books.


2) He doesn't choose the book prices anyway, the publisher does.


3) Inane ramblings? Dawkins is a very distinguished scientist, is considered a huge authority in biology, is one of Britain's most famous academics, and is considered a pioneer in the field of memetics. All of his books cite sources and facts and are peppered with footnotes allowing you to reference any claim he makes.
I see..





And the Bible is filled with precise, logical, reasonable, BELIEVABLE, accurate, unadulterated, unambiguous, uncontradicting facts?





Last time I checked, a Bible wasn't exactly cheap either.





But then, you can get those for free, can't you?





Hmm..Kinda tells me which one just might be worth more..
Because I can steal the St. James version of the Bible for free from the hotel!
Supply and demand

No comments:

Post a Comment