Thursday, July 29, 2010

My friend lied to her mom to seem like I have been ignoring her .. when I havent..sorry its long I had to rant?

ok well i have this firend that I met this year and we found out we were neighbors so we started carpooling to school. My dad would take her in the morning and her mom would take us after school. Well i met this girl through a after school club (speeech and debate) so we would see each other day.A year before I met her though I was really involved in swim. Well when second semester started I really missed swim so I transfered back into it.Its also after school os I stopped going to speech as much and didnt get rides home with her anymore. My dad would still take her in the morning a while ago he would just take her and my brother seperatly because I had to be at the school way more earlier thne them because I had morning practice ofr swim





well because of swim I didnt see her as much and her mom and even before swim we really didnt hang out allot outside of school just at school. Well so what Ive noticed with her is when ever I do call her to see if she wants to hangout, shes says basically doesnt feel like it. So I was calling her but , after a while when some one doesnt feel like it you kinda give up. But, i noticed once in a while she would call me to ask a really stupid question or to just tell me something and then i would ask if she wanted to hang out and she would be like no I dont want too or she would show up randomly at my house and tell me something and then I would be like do you want to hangout and she would say I was only going to stay for 5 minutes.I would always think what was even the point of claling me or coming over ot my house if you didnt even want to hangout?Or even worse she will invite me to do something but she wont know hwat day they are doing it on...agian I dont get her logic?





so well the other day when we came to pick her up in the morning her mom came out with her to the car and her mom was like I havent seen you forever since oyu joined swim it seems like ever since you've joined swim you have become invisible girl and her whole attitude almost seemed like she thought that ever since Ive joined swim Im too good to hang with krystal any more or Im ignoring her. Howver in reality Im probably putting more a effort then she is. When we were backing out of her driveway I confronted her about say ';I see her all the time'; and shes like well you need to call me ..I was like I call you all the time and you never feel like hanging out and you could tell she was hiding something or knew that she lied..and she was like ';well I have been sick allot this year';...





so that same day I had to go to banquet with her for speech and her mom made litlte commentsl ike showing me pictures on her phone of her daughter and some girl . Making little comments like ';This was form the thing that she invited oyu too ';. I just felt like everything I was doing was being examined underneith a x ray machine. So I cam home pissed off and the next day when we were giving her a ride she invited me ot go swimming with her but, she wasnt sure what day she was going..Ok i think thats wierd agian





basically I want her mom to see that her daughtter is a total fake and liar and I want the truth to come out. I dont even know after this experience if I even want ot hangout with her anymore..Any ideas or ways to put her on the spot or what i should do about the situation?My friend lied to her mom to seem like I have been ignoring her .. when I havent..sorry its long I had to rant?
Oh wow you're probably really frustrated with her. Dont even ask her to hang out with you....let her be the one who is going to make the effort next time to actually hang out with you. And as for her mom, its her mom and she loves her daughter so I think you might have a hard time getting her mom to see her as fake or a liar. I would just ignore it and get over her attitude.My friend lied to her mom to seem like I have been ignoring her .. when I havent..sorry its long I had to rant?
Oh gosh people like that just PISS me off. Like when they don't see what someone is really doing and just rub something like that in their face. It makes me want to go up to them and just tell them what is really going down. If you do that all i can suggest is to think out what you're going to say before you do and bring proof because chances are the mom will believe her daughter over you if you don't have legit proof. And if she still doesn't believe you then just ask her to stop contacting you altogether and rubbing the fact that her daughter is having fun without you in your face. Honestly you dont need people like that in you life!

No comments:

Post a Comment