Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do I stay awake while listening to my girlfriends' meaningless rants?

should I wear my black stunna shade and then be like that thinking man statue or something?





Got any tips?How do I stay awake while listening to my girlfriends' meaningless rants?
I used a coloring book %26amp; crayons to stay awake when my cousin began a talking marathon. It kept me from nodding off. I don't know if you could pull that off, though.How do I stay awake while listening to my girlfriends' meaningless rants?
Yeah that will wrk
maybe you should pay more attention to your girlfriend? and listen to her?
Think of something funny, but try not to start laughing she might think you are laughing at her!
Just keep saying......ummhhmm....oh.....i see...when she pauses.
The stunnas are one way, but I would suggest toothpicks. Anchor them from your eyelids to the top of your cheekbones. Works wonders!
Try biting the inside of your cheek.
maybe if you are falling asleep on your g/f while she is expressing her self to you then maybe you should get another g/f? Maybe you don't care enough about her to be in a relationship with her?


maybe if she actually thought you loved her and paid her real attention then she would not ';rant';


just my thoughts


Good luck
get hold of a pillow and......
pretend that you're listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment