Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why do so many teenagers on here keep ranting about having babys?

Yall need to worry bout your prom or graduation before making a lifetime commitment to be babymommas.is that what yall want? To be baby mommas cuz thats exactly what your gonna be dummysWhy do so many teenagers on here keep ranting about having babys?
They are sexually active beings, with raging hormones. What y'all expectin'?Why do so many teenagers on here keep ranting about having babys?
i agree
luscious, there's no need to call names. I agree though. They are too young, and that's coming from someone whos's been there. It makes things so much harder on them and the children when they are young. But I blame parents, the media, and the lack of constructive things for them to do.
Why dont you worry about yourself,and your own affairs
caus it is the in thing to do these days and wen they do some regret it and some don its there decision you shouldn worry about it unless your giving an opinion on it my opinion is if they are happy to do it instead of gettin an eductation let them be dumb thats there problem not ours
We don't plan it. It happens when we fool around. Teens don't mean for it to happen.
Some people mature faster and more than some ';other'; people. Let people live thier lives. I am 18 and I am 1 month pregnant. And my boyfriend has a job and money and loves me dearly. Not everyone is the same.
I am 17, and I don't even want to think about having a baby now. I love my boyfriend, and we are both happy with that. I still have college ahead of me, and then I have to get a good job, and my boyfriend completely respects that. I don't understand the fact that teens want babies, I mean, they are still kids too. I would not want a baby now. I have sex with him, but we take every precaution so I don't get pregnant, and if I did, I would make sure that I married him, so my kid wouldn't be a bastard. The situation, if it happened to me, would be rectified.
Lucsiuo1392, You are right about the young ones wanting to have babies. But, I think that there is a few things that you have left out. True there are many of these girls that do not go on and finish school. This is really a shame because they need all the help that an education would give them. Calling them ';Dummies'; is not right. They need to have understanding and love from their families and friends. Putting them down only adds to the problems facing them. The need the guidance and love of a mother or an older female adult to help them cope with the changes in their bodies and then taking care of the child once it is born. In the last thirty years there has been a rise in teenage pregnancy. I think it is because of the rising amount of mothers working and not having the contact with their children. Our children are being raised by others and not being given the love that they want from their parents.


In yest-er years there was an extended family of Aunts and Grandmas that helped young mothers. That network is nonexistent for today's new mothers and the young ones. Instead of putting down our youth, you should be extending a helping hand to a young mother and helping her to get the education she needs. Mommablurose
i guess that shows how immature those people are! teens are old enough to know whats right from wrong! u cant blame it in your hormones...being sexually active..its their curiosity for adventure. there far more important things to do than have a baby!TEENS don't just give yourself to someone your not sure with..GIVE YOURSELF VALUE! think about your future, your parents and GOD!
cause they are not living in the real world!!!
children because that is what they r is children think they have all the answers.they think they know more that people who have lived longer than them.n they think that they r missing out on something.well yep they r there missing out on gas,electric,rent,diapers,formula,clothi鈥?cost,dr.bills,daycare expenses and so many more.STUPID
I am 21 with a three month old that I have a husband to help me with and we still have a hard time. Babies are expensive and time consuming so working to make up for the extra expenses is impossible in the first six weeks and not worth it since in this area it cost $200 a week to put a child under one in daycare. Teenagers tend to have tunnel vision. The attention while being pregnant is cool but they also don't realize that after the baby is born he or she will get all of the attention instead of the mom.
We dont PLAN to have babies!!! if we could have changed it we would have!!!!
probably because half of every school is pregnant at any one time
Too active....being exposed to the sh!t on t.v. that's on nowadays corrupts em.....they ahve troubles with being parents at a really young age because of this
Kids these days are so different from the time when I was a kid. The power of media indeed
Because they have not EVER had one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment